Friday 17 October 2014

Write Your Beliefs: Reason why WE blog

My friend asked me, do you agree what you write in the posts. I was shocked at a moment and answered, “Of course, I believe what I write”; isn’t it natural. For which she just smiled and shrugged it off. This question made me pen down this post.

“Write it down, you will remember much better”, is what I remember teachers saying. Be it mathematic tables, formulas, or a scientific explanation, writing them again and again, made me understand the things and registered in mind too. It’s actually a cyclic process, what you write you believe and what you believe you write. Confused! Let me keep my point in much simpler manner.

The facts we agree are written down so easily, without given a second thought. For example if one is given a pen to test, then one would initially scribble and when asked to write and see, they would write name or some phrase which they completely trust, because one is so sure to write what you completely believe. Contrastingly, if a say write down in a paper “I have done wrong today”, one would naturally hesitate, though by just writing the person may not become wrong.  

That’s why I always feel that, one should write what they completely believe in, be it your status, comment. As your written words are your belief and your beliefs make the person you are. I completely agree with Benjamin Franklin, which says, ”Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.

It’s a proven fact that if you pen down your goals and tasks, you will be more enthusiastic to complete it, and checklist works like images pasted (on walls and doors) for inspiration to achieve them. Similarly writing beliefs make them stronger, so list down your beliefs and read it aloud. And if you can’t write a belief, then think again you may not truly agreeing to it but just following it.

Happy Writing

Your writing can change one’s perspective, make one’s day and even can bring smile or fill eyes with tears. So let your beliefs reach other through your writing. And ending with a beautiful quote by F.Scott Fitzgerald You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say.

Happy Writing !

This post is a part of Indispire Edition 35

Is there power in writing? Can writers bring social change & change the world?

& sharing with Write Tribe - giveaway 

Writing is a spiritual practice in that people that have no spiritual path can undertake it and, as they write, they begin to wake up to a larger connection. After a while, people tend to find that there is some muse that they are connecting too.

@MeenalSonal

19 comments:

  1. I definitely believe in helping others. We at Raj Express have also created a CSR Initiative to recognize the real life heroes amongst us. Check it out: http://rajhomesblog.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/raj-express-launches-the-pride-of-mp-contest/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priyanka, on this blog we expect genuine comments / suggestions and no promotions of other site.

      Delete
  2. I can relate each and every word of this blog... Very nicely written sis ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have written so well what we all bloggers think seriously I agree... All that I can say what's on our mind kis on our keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I write and share my experiences through my blogs, I genuinely want to help people. Writing has power, we must say what we truly believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do write because we have something to say, that reflects our thoughts and believes. It is weird if people ask do you really believe like that, and you say huh...
    I could relate with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely! I too write because I feel that I have something to say. It was a pleasure to read your post. Keep writing!
    Noor Anand Chawla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally on this one with you.Penning down our thoughts and ideas is a satisfaction in itself.Who knows our words and stories will inspire someone.

    (Snehalata Jain)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy writing. Thanks for inspiring... lovely post with plenty of thought provoking ideas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Writing is a powerful tool. I write because I feel that it helps me think clearly and allows me to share my thoughts too. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We do write because we have something to say to reach out to the world or may be it is helpful to anyone else

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love writing because I believe in sharing knowledge and information what I have gained.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely I write what I believe. How can One write if he or she doesn't convince with the fact? I think it is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so true, your writings can indeed change someone's perception . Great that you chose your way to writing

    ReplyDelete

  14. Writing is powerful that's the reason it is said " Pen is mightier than sword". Writing your goals, you to achieve them. Well written .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too write only what I believe and I wish to carry the same ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I started blogging because I was going through post partum depression & wanted to reach to people on similar life phase. And it really helped me grow as a person too. Very nicely written article dear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I write because I like to write. But the sad part is i haven't written something for myself in a long time now. I think its time i get back to writing more fictions and poems.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Writing is the best way to express what we want to say. We should nver firget pen is mightier than the sword.

    ReplyDelete

Your each word matters! So drop a word or two :)